![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
To guys who only talk (including Facebook messaging) to girls because they are pretty: Go to hell. Yes, in your own petty way, you're probably thinking that I'm saying this just because I'm far from being pretty. But you know what? I don't care. I have more brains than you have balls. And it doesn't take much brains to accomplish that anyway. If someone sends you a professional message even if it's via Facebook, the least you can do is just reply and say thanks (especially since the sender knows that you've seen the message thanks to the seen function). Just 1 simple word. Instead of being your despicable self and pms-ing even more than a girl which happened when on a trip with 4 other girls. In the future, you'll never know if some girl you ignored just because you are a complete fktard will be your boss. Because you have so little fluff between your ears that a goldfish outstrips you on the IQ chart. And you know what? If that girl happens to be me, I'll have some fun flinging you around by your balls indeed. Oh wait I forgot, you don't have any. My bad. Fuck you. 11:52 PM
|