Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Monday, April 27, 2009

Something really amusing happened just before dinner on Facebook.

As everyone knows, Facebook has a useful little tool called Facebook chat. Which... Rather rarely works.

Anyway, I had left my computer on as I went to have a short chat with my mum. When I got back, there was a cute little window open at the bottom right hand corner of my facebook page. From... A certain S (yes, a homonym of ass).

Best not to mention names. I've realised egoistic people like to google their own names.

S happens to be from StH too. And yes, I've blogged (more accurately, bitched) about her before. Many times.

And she's doing med too. Rather stating the obvious.

Her status mentioned needing some help with stuff in our mid sem test tomorrow. And her message was quite short and succinct.

"Hey
Are you there?"

Obviously you'd suspect something was going on. She wouldn't talk to me unless

a) she wanted to call me a freak
b) she wanted to know my grades
c) she wanted to call me a freak after knowing my grades
d) she wanted help

As you can see, it's a bit of a one-way traffic, in terms of where help goes (knowledge goes down the concentration gradient. :P).

So I saw her message, and using my excellent inferring skills (honed from many years of history), I guessed she wanted help for tomorrow's test.

And I promptly clicked the cute little red X at the top right hand corner. BAHAHAHA.

I am sick of these people from StH. When they need help, they come to you. But when they host parties/movie outings, they never come to you. So why don't they go to one of their 'cool' 'unfreaky' friends for help instead?

S also happens to fulfil my top 2 pet peeves, namely:

1) People who only come to you for help and scorn/insult you at other times
2) People who think they are right, and when you correct them, they get annoyed that you were right, don't apologise after shooting your blood pressure up to some astronomical value and then get pissed off at you

And well, she's just a big S, as her name suggests and as her figure suggests (not so much the S, but the big).

You know, since she thinks that she doesn't need me as a friend (she doesn't even talk to me, even though we're in the same lab class), why doesn't she just wander off to ask one of her other friends?

Even in StH, I have always been the one helping her. Not the other way around. And with most people too. And now.. They ignore me when they see me. When the physics TEE was around the corner, they somehow manage to dredge up my phone number and actually have enough guts to phone me up.

So yes, for the sake of my sanity and my blood pressure, ignoring such people is the way to go. :P

I just hope they wander off into non-existence. At least, in the med course... Or just out of my life. I've already got a "hit list" of about 5 people I wish would drop out of med. And yes, the list is dominated with StH people.

I sound mean, but it's hard to tolerate them after TEE. TEE really brings out the worst in people, imho. And to be stuck with them for another 6 yrs kind of drives me up the wall.

So yes, I'm determined to do well in med to outlast these people. I can't do anything about their grades (and I don't intend to play that way, since it doesn't bring me any satisfaction of it being my own work), so the only thing I can do is to do well.

Bahahaha. At the end of 6 yrs, if I do graduate, I should go up to them and hug and kiss them, since they'd have 'gotten' me through med school. That's if they're still there. :P

11:42 PM