![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I guess I shall start this post by saying that I've just about gotten over the disappointment/anger of the subject of the earlier post. Thanks to xr and yanne for their tags! :) Back to singapore post! How exciting! Though I'd much rather be back there than stuck here :(. Taking a plane alone is rather daunting. More daunting than I thought. Once again, I got asked to do an explosives security check, though thankfully, the person didn't jab at the jap instructions this time. I think it might have been because I looked rather lost and that I looked like I wasn't in a hurry. Lol. I got stuck next to a fat angmoh lady on the plane, so that wasn't that enjoyable. She used my left arm rest when I wanted it! And she literally spilled into my seat. Yes, it doesn't sound very nice indeed. The welcome party consisting of mel, sars, jy and fausty was very interesting, esp the baboon flip thing (yes yes...). I still have the boards, btw. I had a hard time taking them back here (might elaborate on this later). We then made jy buy us apple pies from macs, but she ran away and so mel did. Tsk. The 2 weeks passed in a flash... Of eating and shopping, mainly. And of course, meeting up with so many of you (except for those who weren't available, and as Zeena's rather brief sms told me, asked me to EXTEND MY STAY). I went into a daiso craze as well! Haha! And it was very very nice meeting you guys. Even though most of you were only available once or twice for a meal, it was still wonderful to think that I still have friends in you after 3 long years since ny. Call me sentimental, but I have missed sg so much, not the country, but what it means to me, meaning friends and just going back to that niche I created so long ago. Oh, there is one thing I am going to mention. The mini-203 meeting. Or what happened after that, seeing the pics on facebook already tell what happened. While pam and I were waiting for the bus, a random small boy came up and covered her eyes with his hands and went 'guess who?'. As expected, pam lost her head and shrieked like a headless chicken. HAHA. And turns out the boy thought she was his friend's friend (his friend was sitting next to pam), and the poor thing ran away in shame and embarrassment. HAHAHAHAHA. While pam was left there mortified and I was clutching my sides with laughter. Bwahaha. And yes, she told me not to blog this, but I thought it might just make someone elses' day. :P Shall run away before pam kills me. Or rather, TIMMY kills me by strangulation, with weapon being toilet paper. HAHA. 7:40 PM
|