![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, November 13, 2008
4 down 1 to go (opposite of the immediate earlier post). Unlike that post where I was pretty happy about calc, the rest of the exams have just got progressively worse. Such that maybe the old baldie was right, and I might actually have to count lit in favour of another subject. In particular, applicable maths yesterday was very bad. The first time I've actually found the bloody subject hard. It doesn't help that it's the major exam. Chem was quite bad too, but in retrospect, anything looks easy compared to that monstrous applic paper. By bad, I really mean bad. The person behind me got up and left in the middle of the exam. I was so tempted to follow suit, but I couldn't. Nevertheless, it felt like flogging a dead horse. I had 10 minutes spare at the end, compared to the half hour I usually have. I didn't even get to check through. I suppose like HW said (she was so nice. She saw me walking around with Keisha and Victoria, and she came to talk to us), everyone probably found it hard, and so we'll get scaled up. It still doesn't help because they can't scale it up that much if my raw mark was really bad :(. Sorry Irene. Doubt I'll be able to go to melbourne at this rate. Better start doing more physics. I only started studying for the bloody subject today, and the exam is yes, tomorrow. When I went with Keisha to ask for her test file yesterday, he was asking if we were gonna come see him today to ask questions. We didn't dare tell him we hadn't even started studying. Bah. 5:01 PM
|