![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, August 07, 2008
I thought I'd blog, seeing as I've lost count since the number of days ago that I blogged, and thought I owed an explanation. Just been too busy and stressed. Well, I suppose I have been watching slightly too much TV, but that's besides the point. Concerto concert is in less than a month, and we had photos on Monday (which took forever). Got my lit essay (which we wrote 2 weeks ago) back yesterday. I was surprised, because I actually did quite well in it! 20/25 was nice, seeing that I did no study (not that anyone studies for lit. It's a bit of a joke). Stayed back with Keisha today... Went to the tutoring centre, and CD was there. He was so mean to me. I was sitting there, peacefully doinging my calculus assignment. One of them was finding the integral of y=|x-a| from b to -b. So I drew my nice graph, and was integrating it when he went 'Jolene, Jolene...' (in this disappointed, half-amused tone), 'you don't have to integrate to find the area under a straight line'. And he proceeded to show me that I could just have found the areas of both triangles. Humph. And it was doubly embarrassing because it turned out that I had made a careless mistake integrating it and got it wrong. I think I looked quite dubious and defiant about his method, because I was checking through my working and he went 'just trust me!'. Shehjar was there too... And I wasn't exactly listening to what she was saying, but at some point, she went 'I hate you!' because of something or other (she was joking). Because of my look of extreme puzzlement, she thought that I took her seriously and that I don't have a sense of humour. *rolls eyes* And I had my careers meeting with some teacher on Wednesday. It was utterly useless. She didn't even know my grades, or what subjects I do. Yes, we got round to that after sometime, but it was the mandatory questions like 'were you happy with your mid year exams?'. It was a good thing she didn't know my grades. I doubt she'd have taken kindly to me saying that I wasn't too happy with them. Oh yes, some of you have been asking if I'm going back to sg at the end of this year. It really all depends. Seeing that I probably will be applying for scholarships, and with all the uni application and getting back of results, it'll probably be a relatively short trip. I won't be able to go back till Dec 13th, unless I go between the 14th of Nov and sometime at the end of that month. And if I do go back on the 13th of Dec, I probably need to be back by the 23rd of Dec. Which really is very, very annoying. I might just have to go in mid-Nov... Well, I guess that'll have to wait, but if I wait any longer, there won't be any more tickets. Sigh... Life is hard. 11:01 PM
|