Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Monday, March 17, 2008

We got our history doc studies back. Even disasterous is an understatement for how it went.

It has outdone lit as my ultimate worst subject ever. Considering history is an 'easier' subject, I'm doing way worse than I should be doing. I'm only one mark (out of 25) above the mean, which is PATHETIC, and is the worst result I've ever attained in this school. Urgh.

And I feel I'm lagging behind the entire class because even the bimbos beat me in the frigging test. Which is really sounding humungous alarm bells in my head.

So I'm going to see the subjects advisor tomorrow and ask her for her advice, and if I'm dropping it, I shall drop it by Wednesday so I don't have to do the essay on Thurs. I really don't need the subject. My worst mark for the maths and sciences so far has been my applicable maths assignment test, which I got 80% for. So really, history can go kiss my sorry rearend.

That being said, I got 17/25 which is 68%. Which if it had been lit, would have been considered 'alright'. However, history is a different story. Am really really annoyed because I don't see how I could have dropped so much from last year. Besides the probable fact that my teacher hates me.

I mean, when I was talking to her about dropping the frigging subject last Monday, she was going on about how I'm really near an A and that I need to do minimal work to do really well. Like hello?! I am 7% away from an A. That is a frigging huge gap. And minimal work... Of course, so minimal that I can lose 8/25 or 32% over. Frigging woman.

I also must admit that the prospects of getting a free period are very tempting. However, history still has its attraction to me. Which poses a problem, because I will not allow a B in history to stain my reports.

So I am still quite undecided over whether to drop or not, but it is quite certain that I am going to drop the bleeding subject. If I don't, I need to prepare the essay which we got today soon...

On another note, we haven't gotten our physics tests back yet, which is lucky because all the tests I got back today were disappointing, all of them reaching new lows in their respective subjects. So it was quite disasterous today, not just for history.

Then there're the constant quarrels over what I want to do after high school. Needless to say, I haven't reached a decision yet and like the family says, time is running steadily out. So in layman's terms, I'm screwed if I don't choose something soon.

Imho, I think it's going to descend miraculously from a cerulean blue sky one day in golden halos and snowy white wings, singing Handel's Messiah as it falls right into my out-stretched arms. Well, not quite that way, but I'm hoping it will just strike me and that I will know that I want to do that straightaway. Not too hopeful it's going to happen, but it doesn't kill to have a bit of hope.

And also a certain kind of morbid hope that I will just drop dead tomorrow and not have to decide and do anything. Or that I will somehow procure a gun and shoot myself in the head and be able to look down/up from heaven/hell and laugh at the people who thought I was oh-so happy and that I had such a bright future and that it was such a waste of such a 'brilliant person'.

On the other (more probable) hand, they would declare it good riddance and go skipping happily into the sunset.

And as an afternote before I go for my shower, the arts captains have decided to ask the other girl to do it. So it really doesn't concern me anymore whether she meets the requirements or not, but I was nice enough to ask them to check if she meets the damn frigging requirements and so that was my part in the whole affair. And so I shall wallow in my pain to the end of the term due to the hundred million tests and assignments I have. The end.

8:08 PM