![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, December 07, 2007
I've just been talking about maisy to Jia, and it strikes me how much she's changed my life. a) I now almost never get to eat any meat: it all gets donated to her. No slices of ham on hawaiian pizza, about half my steak at dinner, even Macdonald nuggets (without the oily crust). The only time she doesn't get any is if there's chilli/onions/peas/corn. Gah. b) She follows me nearly everywhere. Meaning half the journey to school (we drop her off at the parents' shop), back home, and around the house. And she's so cute... When we drop by occassionally for Macdonalds (yeah, when we're aching to have more grease and transfats in our bodies), she sits patiently in the car till whoever goes in to buy the food comes out. Then the manic tail-wagging starts, and she sniffs and sniffs at the food. Bah. Everyone loves the 'evil' golden arches. c) I never get to use the bottom right-hand corner of my bed because that's where she sleeps half the time. The other half of the time she sleeps in my mum's room. d) How I never go out without rushing home because she's lonely. Even when some other member of the family is at home. e) The amount of time I spend at the pet department of any supermarket I go to. I imagine her little doggy face lighting up with joy (fine, exaggeration) at which ever treat I buy her. I could just spend hours looking at the rows and rows of treats and toys... Gah. There's a whole long list and I doubt you'll be interested anyway. On another note... Thankfully reports didn't come today. Mum was home for half the day. So I'm guessing they'll be here on Mon. Bah. I'm crossing my fingers about the teachers' comments. In fact, I'm crossing just about everything including toes, feet, elbows and will probably be cross-eyed after reading the comments. And if my mum stays at home more than half a day per day for the rest of the hols, I think I'll be in an asylum at the end of the hols. She's driving me nuts... She reckons my memory's about as sound as a 1000-year old granny. She sets ALARMS for when to take the laundry in. Gee. And on a separate note, I think I'm going mad. I've been adding current schoolmates who would probably think it's raining asteroids that a 'stereotypical nerdy asian' like me would actually have facebook! Oh well. I can't do anything about it now, so heck. 9:27 PM
|