The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
It's been a long time since I've blogged! Sorry for the neglect, dear blog... *swipes at cobwebs*
It's all because of working... Worked the whole day today at my parents' shop. Not that I get much 'special treatment'. Because I get paid the same as their employee, I get treated the same. Bah.
My legs are aching like hell!
Anyway, school reports came on monday. They were surprisingly good, although the evil dwarf 'borderline' b*tched about me using euphemisms. Like how my 'semester 2 results were inconsistent, but her exam results demonstrated her excellent understanding.' Fyi, my sem 2 results were extremely consistent: consistently 10% lower than sem 1's due to my lack of effort. I only decided to carry on with hist after my horrid piano results came, which was just before the hist exam.
I'll tell you guys more tmr! Am too tired...
9:26 PM