![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Thank God the techies didn't shut the network down. Though it was really really slow yesterday afternoon. So what shall I do with my inexistent chainsaw? Been studying my arse off, literally. My bum hurts from sitting on my hard chair all day. I haven't actually done much today. Did an exam paper, did half of my intro calc notes and that's about all. I'm giving physics a rest till tonight. Or maybe I'll just give it a rest because it's no point cramming at the last minute, and the exam's always way easier than usual. I'll turn in early for once tonight. Been sleeping at about 1 for the past 3 days to get study done when the house is nice and quiet. On average, I think I've done about... 4 hours on school days (4 days), and about 10 on Fri and Sat and about 4 today? So that makes about... 40 hours. Wow... Not that it seems a lot, given how I've done them with quite a number of breaks in between. I've decided to do lit and intro calc on tues, intro calc and chem on wed, chem on thurs, geom and trig from Fri-Sun, geom and trig and hist on Mon, hist on Tues. I won't really care about hist. I've got an A and I'm dropping the sub, so who cares? :D Anyway, I shall go look up Wuthering Heights online study guides because I don't wanna read the whole book. 5:08 PM
|