![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
This post is probably going to mark the start of a long hiatus/irregular blogging. I simply am short of time. Let's see why. Week 3's a hell of a week. On top of the stuff I mentioned yesterday, our geom and trig teacher flung a whole EXAM PAPER at us as an assignment. All 25 pages of it done by the same Thurs as the geom and trig test and the music fest. Just great. And there's the lit essay which I was supposed to have done during the hols due next Thurs. Sigh. Anyway, Maisy threw a huge tantrum today. I guess she was pretty lonely after my hols ended, and mum didn't take her to work today because Maisy was too tired. So when mum came back, she was really pissed off and refused to eat, drink, pee, respond to practically anything. Mum was really worried that she was sick. But when dad and I got home, she was perfectly fine. She was happily running around and chomping on her various towels, and was really hungry. Mum was pretty disgruntled because she was so worried for nothing. She even thought Maisy was going to die. *snorts with derisive laughter* Maisy is really cute. Albeit a little too chubby for long cuddles. She used to sleep on my lap, but she's gotten too heavy. We try to make her exercise, but she ends up making us carry her back home. Gee. She's just like me, a couch potato :). She's having a haircut this Saturday. We're getting a new 'hairdresser' because she didn't really like the previous one. I hope she likes this one. Or she'd be really depressed for 3 days and eat really little etc. :( And I'm worried about the recital on Sunday. My mum's going. *echoes of thunder and ominous clouds building up* Ah crap. I can assure you she'll have something to complain about, be it the nasty chair she was sitting in, or the many mosquitoes happily hanging off the ceiling, or, as usual, my horrible playing. And I really should go off to my maths/chem/God-knows-what. Or even do some piano. I'm glad I don't have a to-do list or it'll be as long as Timmy the toilet roll (you guys remember OM? :) The good ol' times...). Considering how I only came on to email my 2 paragraphs of lit essay to the school email (because we're getting time to work on it in class), I've spent quite a while here. So I should go off. 9:42 PM
|