![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, October 15, 2007
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! My descent to hell :(. At least it's piano in the morning. FOLLOWED BY DOUBLE CHEM. *dies* 2 full hours of chem... *shrivels up and dies again* This sucks. And my pic was in the school bulletin because of that Maths thingum. Gah. How embarrassing. Anyway, I had an eye test today because I'm getting new glasses. Something about the insurance giving us free glasses and eye tests every year. My myopia apparently got worse, especially in my left eye. Blame it on too much studying. HAHA. (and computer games) And something about my eyelashes sloping down and causing an abrasion on my cornea. *shrugs* My mum was evil. They had to 'shoot' a little puff of air at our eyes to test the pressure, and my mum went first. Then she came out and told me 'it kind of hurts. Beware of it' (something along those lines anyway). So I freaked out. The lady was like 'no, it doesn't hurt' and I was secretly going 'LIAR LIAR'. And they gave up trying to do it because I was blinking like crazy. HAHAHA. New glasses. They're pinkish-red. I couldn't find a nicer pair ok?! The first pair the lady passed me made me look like Wonderwoman, and I was just sniggering away. It was red and black... Oh well. I was watching 'Little Mermaid 2' over the weekend. Yes, call me childish. My brother borrowed a dvd from 'Video Ezy', and he borrowed 2 of the same title and it didn't work on our computer. So he got frustrated and told me to swap it for whatever I wanted. Being too lazy to search for the ones I really want to watch (eg: X-men 3 and Spidey 3), I just picked the nearest one, which incidentally was Disney movies. Ah well. Strangely enough, I enjoyed it. Except when the video kept getting jammed at 5:28. And it's strange how Disney can pass off sexually-attractive (in my opinion) women in bikinis as 'children's stuff'. Ariel, for God's sakes, is displayed as a sexy, shell-shaped bikini wearer. And don't get me started on Prince Eric. And no one ever complains about that being inappropriate for little kids. Think about the standards they set at such a tender age... Poor kids. Bleah. School tomorrow. Really not looking forward to it. Probably getting 2 tests back (history and intro calculus). I think I failed the intro calculus. Hope I passed the history. I hope I come back in 1 piece. The library's shut for the term because of renovations. Gee. 9:49 PM
|