![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, October 11, 2007
I got my mp3 player today! It's currently charging. Have to charge it for 5 frigging hours. The family doesn't know about it yet. And I hope it stays that way. I doubt my parents would approve of the way I've decided to splurge $88 on, and my brother would be scorning at me (because I can't afford a better, more reputable player. Like his Creative Zen, which cost about $200+. He teaches tuition, I don't. Humph). Maisy didn't really seem to like the mp3 player. She gave it a sniff, probably realised it was inedible and walked away. Oh well. She likes music (I think), but probably not mp3 players. I couldn't get to sleep last night. So I stayed up and did the overview of my lit essay. Not much, but heck. I kept getting distracted, first by Maisy and my mum (Maisy had to poop and because she sleeps in my parents' room, my mum came out to find her), then got tempted to read 1984 by Orwell (which I'm currently re-reading). After that, I tried in vain to get to sleep, but couldn't. Bah. Kept shuttling between dreamland and reality the whole night, and the morning too. So I've got a bad headache now :(. This sucks. And last night, with the insomnia, I guess the inspiration for a really weird idea hit me like an asteroid. I might try to get Gaby to sign me out of PE lessons (which are also on Tues) so that I can catch up on practice/school work. Considering the amount of work I've been talking about and the amount of piano practice I need to get done, and that I don't get home till about 7 every night, I need as much time as I can to get work done. And PE, being the biggest time waster in the world (we're doing SALSA DANCING. Someone tell me how that's related to sport), could become an hourly study/practice time. Hmm... Wonder if she'll be nice enough. I doubt she'll get into trouble because there's this girl who has her music lessons during PE too. Strange. The parents aren't back yet. They're about half an hour later than usual... Hmm. Shall go off (I won't say to do my lit essay because I probably won't). 6:06 PM
|