![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, September 29, 2007
I've decided that life can be good sometimes. Especially when you can be a polar bear and snuggle under your blankets for 12 hours, sleeping like no one gives a d*mn. Which was what happened last night :). The end of term finished with quite a bang indeed, since I had to do my physics oral presentation on roller coasters last period of the day. I rambled on like a roller coaster, reaching terminal velocity, and tumbled on a few words. Newton's laws sure were right. The direction of my speech towards a big fat 0 couldn't be changed despite the huge amounts of FORCE I tried to put on it, and action=reaction. Since my speech was horrible, the reaction would definitely be a really bad mark. The wonders of physics indeed. To think it was able to infiltrate even my blog entry. IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!! *does a manic Forrest-Gump-like victory dance that looks more like a chicken getting its head chopped off* I actually survived the term (though probably not in one piece). Well, give me a break. It's not like next term's going to be one sunny holiday somewhere across the world (for example, Tahiti). I'd be crumbling under the deluge of tests and exams. Maisy's asleep now. Almost everyone who's seen her reckons she's overweight. She's 6.8kg now, and that means she's put on 1.8kg in 6 months. Which isn't very good (as you would have deduced). But how could you ever resist that watery, pitiful-puppy look? Argh. I swear she eats more than I do, considering how she gets more than half of my meat during meals. Yesterday, besides the physics oral, was probably the best school day ever. We did nothing (as usual) in history, watched the movie 'Sylvia' in lit (which is on Sylvia Plath, if you haven't realised it), did nothing much in chem except get our lab quizzes and watched a lab demo (full marks for the quiz! Wahahaha... Only one in the class :)), did nothing in religious study except play snake on my calculator, did kakuro puzzles in geom and trig (that was the best geom and trig lesson ever), and did my physics oral. I'm going to have a holiday of hedonistic debauchery, which involves quite a lot of shopping for new clothes/shoes. My wardrobe consists only of jeans and t-shirts and school uniform, so I think it's quite necessary for me to get more jeans and t-shirts. Shoes don't really exist at the moment, because my sport shoes have got huge holes in them. And another piece of good news: I might be doing music (as a subject) next yr! Rmb how I said that I wasn't allowed to do it due to timetable clashes? Well, Gaby spoke to the head of music (I think) and he said I could! I just need to do an hour of music history, and the rest can be done outside of class. Yay! That means I can drop history (no more seeing that evil dwarf). As you've guessed, I'm still highly annoyed at my history teacher. We've done no work this whole year. Someone apparently got 2/25 for their document study. It's not very surprising, considering the amount that he chooses to teach us. Thank goodness Ms Koh was a way better teacher, or I might be the unfortunate person bearing the brunt of his bad teaching. Oh well. Going to get some food now. 3:10 PM
|