![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I'm having a reprieve from my studying for my maths test tomorrow, so here I am. And for the 49387596060th time, I'm going to rant and rave about the deluge of tests and assignments I have in the next 2 and a half weeks. Here's an update: on top of the others I had been complaining about, a few other teachers decided to give us a huge *treat* and add a few other assignments on. Thus, now, I have: a test for every sub but lit, and an assignment for every sub but chem. Isn't it great? The teachers sure are lovely. Talking about teachers, we got a student teacher for maths who isn't very good. 'Isn't very good' really is a huge understatement. The notes he gives are, if not incomprehensible, utterly useless. And last week, on a wonderful, sunny Wednesday morning, he sprung a SPOT TEST on us. Which, needless to say, the whole class but 5 people passed. Unfortunately, I wasn't 1 of the 5. HAHAHAHA. I got 9/20! Well, I tried half the questions, didn't have time for the other half. And, as Gaby said, it is way above average since the average was only 5/20. I guess everyone treated it like a huge joke, since we've never had spot tests. However, it sure was a clear indication of how much the class (esp since we're the top class) learnt from him so far. Anyway, other than school, Maisy was sick today :(. We think she caught a chill because the weather took a sudden turn for the cold (despite it being spring) in the past 2 days. Boo. Yanne, I've received your email, but unfortunately, haven't had the time to reply (yes, ironic, I know). I promise to reply asap (which probably wouldn't be too soon). Gotta go study. 9:02 PM
|