![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, September 24, 2007
Got our chem tests back... I topped the class! 38/40. Which is 95% :). Well, I dropped by 0.0024% from the last test. HAHAHAHA. Well, felt kind of depressed last night, and so decided to try my hand at writing poetry after such a long hiatus. It's pretty bad, and I got heavily influenced by my studying for my history in-class essay (which is tomorrow). Black They shot an arrow through my pretty red heart. Let it in two pieces Angry red eyes Medusa eyes Dripping red Turning black. Meinkamph, Stormtrooper Black. Thrown into a packed train Chuffed off to oblivion. My pretty red heart Shone like a Nazi lamp. Why, oh why Cruel, cruel, cruel First they used white bullets, Fired them in bottles. They tried to keep me Trapped in a bottle. I tried, oh I tried, To escape, turn to bones, I tried. They sticky-taped, safety- pinned me into place, their eely tentacles suffocating. AIR AIR AIR My pretty red heart, My pretty red heart... My pretty black heart. I know it's angry, angsty, teenage-clichey. And it sounds somewhat Sylvia Plath-ish. Argh. Did I say we're studying her for lit? :D Anyway, just before I set off to school at like 7 in the morning, I was hit by inspiration for another poem which I completed in 6 mins. Talk about productivity indeed. Identity You breathed life into me, Gave me an Identity a Name. I was part of you. You tied a noose around my neck, Silky, painless, you claimed, All for my good. A price tag, IQ of 140, Straight As, Law school, Medicine, $ You killed me A Stake through the Slender S of my Body. I wasn't anything, So you made me You. A Noose, Pricetag, Dog Leash: Jewel encrusted. Mummy (& Daddy), I'm free of Your evil claws, Your cleft feet. I'm out of here. No prizes for where that came from. Pressures and nerves from my geom and trig test, I guess. I reckon I flunked that. Figured out how to do the last ques when time was up, and it was worth 10 marks. I did manage to scribble a few lines in though. Hope I'll get something out of the scribbled crap. First time I didn't have surplus time for a test :(. Oh well. Gotta go bathe, then do some piano, then study. So tired... 9:04 PM
|