![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, September 23, 2007
1 more week to the school holidays! *truimphant music* Not that it'll be much of a hol, considering that my piano exam's in 5 weeks time (29th Oct), and my eoys are in 7. :( It's gonna be a hell of a week to get through though. Let's see... Mon: Geom and trig assignment test Tues: History in-class essay Wed: Physics and intro calc *dies* Thurs: ADVENTURE WORLD!!! Fri: Physics assignment ADVENTURE WORLD! It's like escape theme park in Sg (aka: probably puke-covered), and it's a physics excursion, meaning we'll have to do quizzes and calculate the amount of potential/kinetic energy each ride needs to function. And I really don't know if I should say I'm kidding, because the permission slip did mention some calculations on the rides... And, guess what? The actual after-winter opening of the place is only on Saturday. Which really worries me about the safety of the rides (they haven't been used in 3 months or so). I wouldn't like the centripetal forces on the loop-the-loop to go awry and make the coaster follow Newton's First Law and send me screaming into the sunny blue sky you know. :P This week hasn't actually been as bad as I imagined. Because I stayed home 'sick' *wink wink* on Tues, I got my lit essay done in like 6 hours (hahaha...). Well, I'm a perfectionist :P. And geom and trig wasn't too bad. I missed the top mark by ONE MARK. All because I got a 5 mark ques I really didn't know how to do wrong. So I got 44/49, while the top mark was 45. Argh. It's still 90% though :). *runs away to avoid getting bashed up* Chem on Fri wasn't that bad. On the contrary, I thought it was good (yeah, the first time in all eternity). Probably because I actually did ALL the homework sheets (which was a LOT ok!). The Perth Royal Show's coming up! It's kind of like a annually 'carnival' with animal shows and heaps of food and candy! Not that I'm going :(. Just gonna get someone to buy me the showbags. I'm gonna get $25 worth of candy (Roc candy), and $6.60 of dog treats for Maisy :). She's so cute... My mum just commented she's like a pig: always eating and sleeping. And she eats a HEAP of food. You wouldn't believe a little furball like her would eat so much. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLS! As I mentioned, my piano exam's on the 29th of Oct (PRAY FOR MY POOR SOUL). I'm getting really scared! Seems too near for my liking... And Gaby's having a recital for her students. And it's compulsory for those taking exams to play. *freaks out* And I'm not allowed to wear jeans and t-shirt. *freaks out even more* Oh well. Gotta go study for my tests. Good luck to all having exams! 11:26 AM
|