![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Before I put some pics of Maisy up (it was her birthday yesterday, btw), I found a few 'why did the chicken cross the road' jokes. :) DR. SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, The chicken crossed the road, But why it crossed, I've not been told! MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question. BILL GATES: I have just released MS eChicken 2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of MS eChicken 2003. ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road cross the chicken? Every thing is relative... (I edited this one slightly) I love the Dr Seuss and Bill Gates one. Our physics teacher told us about the Einstein one, so yeah... HAHAHAHAHA. Seuss always cracks me up. Anyway, we travel back about 6 months in time to the first month Maisy came to us... ![]() What is this strange silver box? Is it a mysterious box of treats? ![]() It just made a weird clicking noise! I shall attempt to glare it down... Fast forward about 5 months ![]() As Irene said, anyone'd want to kidnap Maisy after looking at the picture and going 'AWWW'. ![]() Looking at something in intense concentration... ![]() I thought I saw a putty tat... (in case you didn't recognise the reference, it's tweety bird) ![]() Maybe I should join the circus... ![]() On the other hand... The treats are good enough. There! You guys have asked like a million times, and I'm sorry I didn't have time before. Hope you enjoyed it! Oh btw, she does look a bit diff now... She just had a haircut last Wed :(. I think the lady poked her leg or something, so she was in pain for a bit last week :(. 10:10 PM
|