![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, July 05, 2007
I have not updated in a long, long time indeed. Just thought I'd attempt to vindicate myself by providing a few reasons (however bad they are): a) Exams b) Tests c) Assignments d) Sadistic teachers/all of the above Exams: Weren't too bad. My marks were as follows. Hist: 79% Lit: 81% (didn't expect this) Physics: 82% Maths (geom and trig): 83% Maths (intro calculus): 87% Chem: 92% Seems like my hard work paid off :). Was hoping for a clean sweep of all 80s, but darned history spoilt it by 1% :(. Tests: well... It is the last week of term, but guess what? Due to the sadistic teachers, I had/have 4 tests in the week. The bulk of it's over (Thank God), but there's still chem tomorrow. Which might explain this rather hurried post. Assignments: Maybe assignment. Maths assignment worth 5% of the yr's mark. I did 34 pages (3 pages of biblio). There could have been a heap more, but I tried. Someone else did 54 pages. Sadistic teachers: Says it all, doesn't it? Anyway, my chem teacher's leaving after tomorrow. She's off on maternity leave, and she won't be coming back till we graduate. Quite a pity. She's a really good and nice teacher. But she says she 'could'nt help it'. *cough cough* When she told us she was pregnant, someone asserted a guess that she and her husband did *cough cough* in Jan, and said it pretty loud. The teacher heard it, and it was really awkward, ending with both parties blushing furiously. I am tempted to start a rant on my history teacher (whose sexuality I suspect), but I shall hold back the temptation till after my chem test. Aka TILL MY HOLIDAYS. Man. I can't wait. I'm going to sleep for at least 12 hours straight. Oh, did I say that I managed to find Elie Wiesel's 'Night' in the school library? I'm hoping it will help me with history (we're doing Germany), and it's more for interest really. Anyway, thanks to all who tagged (shiru, sars? faus, mel, bao, jm, jy). It's nice to think that people still read this stagnant bit of crap in the middle of cyberspace :). 8:59 PM
|