![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
(Btw, actual date was published on 22/7/07, but due to the politically-incorrectness of this post, have had to move it till...) The end of the holidays draws near (well, hours away IS near). ARRGH. They always seem so short. Like me (I was in the frigging front row for school photos. How humiliating). Anyway, updating at the request of sars. My tagboard is really more alive than the actual blog *gasp gasp*! I can't believe the hols have ended :(. And I'm so screwed because I haven't done a single piece of work (not that they're due that soon except for the lit essay due on Wednesday... I've done a plan though). The essay's on how poems from another historical era can be related to the present. I chose 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock' by T.S Eliot. Strange poem... I didn't really get it at first. Apparently it's about a middle-aged sex-deprived balding man who can't find a purpose in life (aww, boohoo! Like he's the only one). I should do the essay before hand. But I really really cannot be bothered. A plan's enough. Haha. Ok, considering that's done, I've done the lit essay and about half of my maths assignment/worksheet. The assignment is really just a very, very long and tedious worksheet. And I did promise to get it done over the hols, along with my history assignment, physics assignment and revision for my physics test. If it pleases anyone, I have not even started any of the afore mentioned tasks. After all, I have a week for the physics test, about 2 months for the assignment and a month for the hist. Then I'll rush them all. Haha. I guess you guys must be wondering what I've been up to over the hols. With my past reputation of having game addictions, it is clear what's been going on to some of you: Neopets. It is kind of childish, but it's a good way of passing time fast. Oh, and practicing the piano (my teacher did set me 10 intervals a day to sing, but... *whistles innocently*). Got my school reports last week though. They were absolutely hilarious (probably not to my parents...). Most of the teachers merely asked for more participation in class, because they obviously know that I know the answers to their questions, but just choose to mutter, murmur and snigger in my seat at the stupid answers my classmates give (yes, I'm not being a RESPECTED MEMBER OF SOCIETY). The only exceptions to this were the chem and intro calculus teachers. Well, the chem teacher is quite intellectual (we talk about a lot of *non-chem* stuff in class, like what is on the news), and the intro calculus teacher is just really nice I guess. Ohoh, they gave frigging overall marks in the report. Turned out my overall for lit's only 74%. The lit teacher ( Oh well. First day of term 3 tomorrow. And, we get 2 tests back (hist and chem). Great. I think I flunked them both *sigh*, esp the chem. The teacher decided to be evil because we won't get to clobber her (she's gone off on maternity leave, and she's only coming back after we've graduated). That means that we (my chem class and her other chem class) face the prospect of possibly getting a crap teacher for chem in place of her. Boo. Back to reports. I was stunned that the principal wrote something personally in it (when all she had to do was sign it. I wonder if her hand is like Dumbledore's from the 6th Harry Potter book now: aka DEAD). She congratualated me on getting a fine report and I was like wtf when I looked in there and saw all the various comments (heh... The participation thing). She probably just looked at my form teacher's comments and went 'ok, this person seems pretty good. Talking about hist, Ms Koh would be mortally offended if she has the chance to read the comments from my hist teacher. He apparently thinks that my *great* gifts for history had descended from the cerulean blue skies, surrounded by dancing cherubs. Ha, ha. Well, he did say that I had a 'natural aptitude for history'... (Ignores protestations that that's different from the dancing cherubs) Poor Ms Koh. Btw, has anyone read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and hated it (like me? :D)? I thought it just didn't have the same magic in the other books. It just didn't seem like Rowling's work. Almost like a fanfic. Oh well. I was very disappointed, esp with the crap at the end and during the battle, and their journey and the Voldemort taboo thing. Just doesn't seem right. Oh well. Gotta pack my stuff. Sars, don't blame me for this utterly mundane post. I blogged! (just not really in the mood since it's the end of the hols). 9:15 PM
|