![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, March 09, 2007
Finally, the Maths assignment has passed on. To my teacher, I mean. And she passed another one on to us yesterday. Shall I be rude and say, OMFG?! Great. I have a lit assignment (and I don't even know who the sh*t I'm working with [everyone knows at least someone in the class whom they're close with, thus me, being new, am left with the person who was absent today]), maths assignment, chem test, history test, history assignment, physics test and God knows what due in the next week and the Monday after next. Sh*t. At least history test is an essay, so there's not much studying. Lit is due Tues the week after next, and great, we just got it today, I don't know who I'm going to work with till Tues (hopefully that person will be in class), have a week to work on it, and we have to present it. Sigh... I hate this crap. Why must I be the only person having to go with a stranger by default? It kind of makes me want to drop lit... None of my friends are taking lit. But no, I will not drop lit. Although the prospect of being able to take music is tempting... Besides that, school's fine. My avg for all the subs is 77%, and it's not up to my expectations... I want at least 80%. Close enough though, given that it's only been the first test. Maths and surprisingly, lit, are my weak points (maths being geom and trig). They're the only 2 subs I got below 75% for, which is quite disappointing... Though lit's considered quite good, it being 17/25. F*ck. I have to beat the Gestapo or I shall be under the german dictatorship for the rest of my life. Chem was quite interesting today. I ended up not really doing my work, and we were discussing global warming with the teacher (we being some people in the front row). She was talking about how people aren't scared of global warming because it all happened before in the 80s, where they talked about the world dying by 2000, and it didn't. So blahblahblah, and how people think it's a scam, etc etc. I reckon it's a scam too, to make people frightened sh*tless, they start killing each other. Then the bell went. That sucked. I kind of like my chem teacher... She's can teach, and she's nice. And a random fact being that her daughter's cute. She listens to my 'innocent' bickering with my friend during chem (I always multitask), and went 'No, you won't' when I told my friend that if I had to live with another boy in my life, I'd pack my bags and go live with the martians (because of the gestapo). She kind of reminds me of Ng too... So does my lit teacher. She walks like Ng, she's almost as tall as Ng, she carries her wallet (which is similar to Ng's) like Ng, her handwriting looks like Ng's. Sigh... I don't really like her though (lit teacher). She's good, she can teach, but she comes across as being really cold and 'bo-chap'. I mean, as a new pupil, I don't expect her to 'baby' me, but shouldn't she at least have done something about today? Or even bothered asking me how I'm coping? The other teachers do that so constantly, it gets on my nerves though. Esp the geom and trig teacher, whom I swear hates me. She asks everyone how they're going along, and when she gets to me, she kind of 'nags' at me. 'How're you going? Are you sure you're ok? If you need any help, come ask me. I like people asking me stuff. I'm not paid to twiddle my thumbs... Don't be scared to ask me for help, I'll be sitting at my desk.' I'm just like ... Hello, I know if I need help? Fine, she's a kindly old lady, blahblah, she treats me like her grandaughter or something, but it doesn't stop it getting on my nerves. Ok, enough ranting. HOW WAS CAMP?! 10:05 PM
|