![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, February 02, 2007
School's started. Don't know whether it's a good thing or not. I'm too busy to be bored now, but it sucks to be too busy. Orientation was on Sunday. I got a nice form teacher, so yeah... So she was like 'oh, tomorrow you will come to this room first thing in the morning. Tomorrow...' And I was nudging my mum and going 'tomorrow?'. We all thought school started on Wednesday, you see. Thus, at the stairs (mum just found such a *fitting* time), mum was like 'doesn't school start on Wednesday?' And the teacher stared at us and went 'no, it starts tomorrow'. I felt like tumbling down the stairs. Monday was quite boring. Heaps of talks and the first lesson of the year had to be this extremely dry History lesson. Tuesday was better... Though Assembly was quite boring. The teachers all gave their usual 'start of the year' speeches on how 'this year is a very important year. You must do all your homework, and start on a clean slate yada yada', and how you're 'superior' beings for taking their subjects. Wednesday? Physics was highly boring. The whole class (including me) apparently did the stuff 2 years ago, and the teacher acted like no one had done it before. I mean, the only complaints I have are against History and Physics. History might change because well, we're doing the facts now and the thinking hopefully later. Physics: The teacher is DREADFULLY SOFT AND BORING. I mean, he might be quite a good teacher, but he makes my brain wander so far beyond the classroom, it can't hear him (due to his volume). I like the geometry and trig teacher though. She's this nice old lady who cares about everyone in the class. Which incidentally isn't a huge number (15, if you like being precise). Thursday was the full day thing I guess... Today? I felt like sleeping, even though there was double lit. Lit's quite good, though the class is a little too huge for my liking, and there are a few people who hog airtime. The teacher isn't bad... But she seems quite empathetic to whether you keep up or not, unlike the other teachers. That's probably because from what I heard, everyone in the class is smart. Which was demonstrated during the analysis of a story we got yesterday and today anyway. Really unlike CCC, which is such a good thing. I mean, in CCC, some morons (ok, over generalisation, but I know of quite a huge moron) get to take lit even if they can't even spell properly (meaning spell with the right letters, and spell the word 'properly'). It gets on my nerves seeing such people drag the whole class behind. I mean, my teacher wasn't too pleased that she had to plow through like 4 page essays from me, but oh well... And with a little threatening, that certain moron got his subjects even though he failed half his maths tests. Quite stupid, wouldn't you agree? I'm so tired... 8:25 PM
|