![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, February 16, 2007
In any case people still don't know what sui iuris means, it just means 'of one's own right', as the pop up so neatly states. CNY. Hmm... Not much of a diff here. No hols on Monday, a whole heap of tests next week, assignments due, nothing of the usual comfort. Which, I must admit, is quite depressing, given how we used to have such a big 'hoo-haa' in Singapore. Got my Maths test back, which we did yesterday. I did think I would fail (it was an assignment + test thing to see what you learnt from the assignment yada yada), but I was so pleasantly surprised that I passed by 32%. Got 41/50 for my assignment (which was quite disappointing...), and 23/28 for the test. That was really good :). The test was seriously frigging difficult. The whole class thought we would fail, but most of us actually did quite well. I could feel myself go white when I looked through the paper. Felt faint, dizzy, like my lips were camouflaging into the paper... So it really was a pleasing result, though I dearly wanted the full marks in the assignment, but lost that few marks due to horrid diagrams and working. I would have gotten 91% if that were the case... Most people got really high (meaning 47+) for the assignment, but lost out on the test. So I was quite disappointed... Fine, this is really contradicting. My maths teacher seemed quite pleased with me. Firstly, I'm new, I need to settle into the school, blahblah... And yet I beat about half the class (which has only 15 people, btw). And we were doing surds today, so she was like 'root 5 multiplied by root 36. What is the ans? Chop chop!' And before she said the last chop, I practically shouted '180!' out, which surprised the rest of the class. Everyone was just like 'wth... I had just started looking at the ques'. No idea what happened to me. Must have been possessed by one of the maths teachers. The rest of the week has seriously been boring. For hist, we're doing SEC 1 'HOW TO ANSWER A SOURCE BASED QUESTION', which no one had done before in the school. *faints* Physics is easy... So's chem. Introductory calc (the other maths is geometry and trig) is revision (parabolas, quadratics), and lit is... Interesting. We're doing short stories, which gets quite boring, but my teacher actually is quite good. I wanna take music! Not history! But there's the stupid timetable crap again. Sigh... Oh shit. I was supposed to call my friend. 7:39 PM
|