![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, January 22, 2007
Cerberus knows about my piano results. . . . . . . . . . . . . . At least my teacher had the courtesy to call me this morning before calling her though. So I was prepared... Cerberus called right after my teacher called her. She didn't scold me, surprisingly. She probably knows that I'm really disappointed too. (Good dog?) She was talking about how my teacher said I could easily have gotten a merit if I'd done better in aurals. I kind of shifted the blame to my teacher, saying she only started doing aural prac with me 2 weeks before the exam, which was TRUE. She either forgot about it, or didn't know there were aural tests in ABRSM (being the first student to try ABRSM with her sure isn't a good thing). I reckon my teacher kind of told her a few good things too, so Cerberus wasn't too pissed off. All the same, I'm going to watch out for head number 2 tonight (it has the most pointy teeth). She's gonna call my teacher back to discuss this year's lessons at 10. It's time to drag my poison-laced helmet out. In case you guys haven't caught on about who Cerberus is, Besides that, we went crabbing again yesterday. Got a better catch, so that was good. Might upload the 6 pictures I took (when we got home; the egoistic Gestapo was so proud of the huge one he got. The alpha male decided to take a photo with it to hao lian to his friends too), 4 of which are of the above mentioned. I'm in none of them, obviously, since I took them. That's all. 12:43 PM
|