![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Cooking lunch for my brother sparked a few thoughts up in my mind, which I shall try to air with as few expletives as possible. After reading this post, you would probably judge me as a 'bloody feminist b*tch', but to be truly honest, I do not give a d*mn. My brother just turned 17 about a week ago. And yes, as said above, I have to cook him lunch. He is unable to even cook a packet of INSTANT NOODLES. You do wonder what is happening to the next generation of men, do you? So he plucks himself up from the computer and orders me to cook him lunch. If I don't, I get scolded. 'What if he burns himself and the house down?' 'Yaka yada blada blak.' Useless bast*rd. It's this stupid stereotype Asian families have about women/females having to do the washing and cooking and this whole list of household chores, while the men/males/couch potatoes (vegetables) sit around enjoying life (think of Cleopatra lying on her side with her head propped up on her mouth popping grapes into her mouth). Bloody h*ll. 'You have to be able to wash and cook and look pretty for men to like you. No one (frigging) cares if you're smart.' Just makes you think how many girls in heaven wish they could be males if they had a second go at life. One-child policy, rape and murder: sound familiar? I could safely say more that90% of the victims of those are females. Stupid stereotypes. Women are probably somewhere at the bottom of the evolution totem pole. Yeah, just say that I'm a super feminist. Mind you, I'm proud of it. 1:59 PM
|