![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
There's no way I can concentrate on doing my work at home. Every day, my mum insists on recounting the day to me. What the hell... I'm NOT INTERESTED. I've got a test tomorrow, and my dad insists on me doing some stupid copying and pasting for him (60 small boxes). When I tell him I have a test, he says it can't wait. Wtf. I need to do my work! I've got my piano exam next week and Science the week after. I'm having a moch test next Monday and Wednesday (full 2 hours), and I need to do my bloody revision. Can't they even understand that I have my bloody life to live too? On top of that, the monthly bell has gone off for them to start quarrelling. *rolls eyes* Just great. It always happens right before my exams. And they are both unable to give me a lift to my piano exam, so somehow, I have to teleport myself there. Oh great. To be honest, I don't care anymore. I'm almost sure of failing my physics test (paper one yesterday was a complete screw up). I need to pull my marks up with what little's left of paper 2 (just a few short answer questions) tomorrow. I NEED PEACE AND QUIET TO STUDY. Maybe I'm just pressurizing myself too much. After all, I want my 75% overall (it looked easy with 82% on the previous test). Oh well. This isn't anyone's fault... I got rather down on Monday night (after all the quarrelling etc on my parents' parts) and decided to fail everything. Looks like my wish is coming true for once. I don't even know why I'm feeling so f*cking down. This always happens before anything important and what the hell, I can't even practice the piano well/in peace. My fingers just refuse to work. Great. Just before my exam next week. Maybe I should just pack my bags and stay at a hotel till my exams are over. 9:51 PM
|