![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, October 27, 2006
My stupid brother took the camera to school yesterday, and left it in his locker. WTHBBQCFCABC?! So the flower kind of wilted today *sobs*. Damn my stupid brother. Anyway, some good news today. I PASSED MY PHYSICS TEST. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. (Apologies for the short fragments of thought) My passing mark wasn't too bad either. 73%. *avoids all murderous glares* I completely screwed up the first part of short answers. Got like 61% (44/71). Fortunately, my mcq and paper 2 saved me. Mcq was 32/40, and paper 2 was 84/111 (higher weightage. Thank goodness). Oh well. Just have to get ready for the moch (or as most singaporean teachers call it, MOCK) test on Monday and Wednesday. *crapcrapcrapcrapcrap* Music wasn't too much of a success. Eh... My teacher got kind of pissed off at my sight-reading and aurals. She keeps going on about wanting me to get a good mark, and knowing I have the potential for it yada yada. *rolls eyes* I mean, how many assignments and exams can you cram into one week? (week 4 of this term) OK. Science exam: Practical, MCQ and short answer: 3 days. Piano exam: 1 fateful afternoon Assignments: 3, namely History, Geography and English Tests: 2, Maths, Music Days for my social life: 0, or nada, or zilch, or bonky wonky. Think of it in the 'mastercard' ad way. What the bloody hell... This means that every subject I'm taking's being tested/has an assignment due in, with the exception of Religious Education and PE. Wait. Everything's tested. Religious Education: Can my faith withstand my busy schedule? PE: I might just go bonky wonky and start hitting my head against the wall, which will make my health seriously deteriorate. Oh great. I'm going to have such a *fantastic* week. Faint-astic sounds more like it. 8:15 PM
|