![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Crap. I'm pissed with myself. I didn't go to school today because I was sick (cramps and other complications). And of all days, they studied RHAPSODY IN BLUE by Gershwin in music. WITH A VIDEO. How unfair... At least I got to miss the rest of the boring school day :). But I'm probably gonna borrow the video to watch at home. And the school called up at about 12.15pm to ask why I wasn't there, thus waking me from my sleep. Oh, we've got a new student in music. She's from Sri Lanka, and plays the piano. What the hell... 6 out of 11 of us play the piano, another 3 or so play the clarinet/wind instruments (main instrument is the clarinet) and the other 2 sing. NO VARIETY. I was hoping the new girl would play a string instrument... Tired of listening to the same kind of music all over again during each performance... I shouldn't be complaining. The more people get bored of piano, the less they'll pay attention to my playing :D. Which means that it's a lower chance they'll hear my mistakes. Means that I wouldn't be as humiliated. Wahahahaha. Anyway, I was asking the teacher what would happen if I knew I were gonna be sick on that day, and he said it wasn't allowed to happen. Humph. I was thinking of being absent on the day (this Sunday). I mean, TWO AND A HALF hours of my precious Sunday afternoon?! Good Lord... And I'm still debating whether I wanna tell my parents. Don't exactly want them to come along... I'd rather play in front of people I don't know. At least I won't get humiliated after the performance. Random ramblings. 10:18 PM
|