![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Sorry to all taggers that I didn't reply yesterday... My dad hijacked the comp. Sars, you're welcome. About cgers... I've been pretty busy with piano, as you can see... I'll update when I can. After all, there's only 3 chapters left to go. Whether that calls for rejoicing or grieving, I don't know, Karene: Come to aussieland, where you get to let your brain rot and your body vegetate. How interesting... This shows the hidden murderer in me that's manifested in Jiaying's sucker fish. Murder in Singapore's paid by hanging right? So play hangfish! Jiaying: Conclusion: I'm not a people person. I was just trying to save resources and honouring the tasty fish... *licks lips* Hey pui! It's been so long since we talked... I've been alright (*cough*), just been busy with a few things *coughcough*. How're you? Anyway, you lucky assh*les have holidays now, while I've still got to drag my carcass to school for another 3 weeks or so. Damn. And the piano exam is from oct to dec here. What are the chances of it falling on my birthday eh? (crap) 12:39 PM
|