![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, September 01, 2006
Insanity check. Just got back from my piano teacher's house, where my mum and I went to drop off the cheque for my piano exam. I was standing in the corner trying not to laugh my head off because her hair was so funny... She just had a shower. Anyway, I spent almost 3 hours with her today because she realised halfway through the lesson that lo and behold, she hadn't registered me for my exam. So we're registering today, which is a month and a day late. Wow. That means that I might not have to take my exam after all:). She's willing to let me go straight on to grade 8. And my mum told her that I used to take ballet. Shit. That was so embarrassing, but it's probably divine retribution for me being mean to her and laughing at her hair. But it was good, because I managed to miss that stupid big walk crap. They said something over the PA system like 'let's get ready to break the guiness world record' then they blew the horn thingy. And Mrs Fursa and I were doing something (forgot what. Either playing, or chatting about me skipping the big walk. I think it's the latter), so we broke out laughing. I told her my motive for changing my lesson, and she was tsking at me. I gave her a birthday present anyway. And a card. My mum picked the card because I'd pick something stupid (one of those cartoon ones probably), so that was cool. What I wrote in it wasn't. I thanked her for tolerating my lack of practice, and being patient. Look, I scribbled that in during recess (forgot about it). My english teacher was being weird. She suddenly started talking to me about my crapped up essay when everyone was doing their work. About how crap it is, obviously. She's deciding what levels to give me. Probably level 2s. I asked her that, and she refused to answer. She talked about 6s though. I doubt it. Adults, especially teachers, love getting your hopes high up, then laughing at your disappointment. I got full marks for my spelling test though (oh yay *flaps arm lazily*). One more time and I get a prize. (Oh yay yay *flaps both arms lazily*). One more time I don't do my homework and I get a detention (Oh yay yay yay *flaps extra tentacle lazily*). Gotta run. 9:05 PM
|