![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I stayed home sick yesterday! Sadly, it wasn't a fake: I was in real pain. (Awww...) Somehow, I got really bad stomach cramps (AGAIN) halfway through the night on Monday. I woke my Mum up (*cough* not without some cursing) to get me some medicine after 2 futile trips to the bathroom. I doubt you'll want to know what went on in there... Slept till about 7 in the morning when Mum came to ask if I was fit to go to school. Surprisingly, a tiny part of me wanted to go to school! Must be the stuff my Mum put in the medicine... SHE then said that I should stay home (probably thought I was running a high temperature due to me saying that I could go to school... Reverse psychology *winks*). So I slept in till about 11 :). While the rest of the world was suffering in the stuffy classroom with physics, I was chilling out watching 'Pirates of the Carribean (Caribbean?): Curse of the Black Pearl', and 'Qian Bu Gou Yong'. The latter was my brother's idea. He got to stay home because he didn't have any exams today :(. Just the perfect way to spoil my day... Sadly, it was back to school today. I found out that 2 of my friends were sick yesterday and today. Thus, I was alone in class because they're in ALL my classes. Thus, the day kind of sucked. First thing in the morning, another friend loaded ALL the physics notes from the past 2 days on me (I was away on excursion on Monday), which were 2 past year papers, and a whole stack of other notes *faints*. OK, I haven't even started on anything (meaning reading of notes, revision papers etc), which means that I'm going to die tomorrow night and die again (somehow) on the weekend. And I have a Maths end of term test on Friday, just finished my music homework (harmonization of 'Amazing Thus, I'm going to abandon homework for the rest of the night, and curl up in bed and give myself a well-deserve rest by reading 'Reader's Digest' and 'National Geographic'. That sums up my nerdy life. Replies to tags: Qiuting: Yeps, updated the blog link. All the best in your EOYs! Just try to survive... And take care too! Yanne: You're welcome... Sorry that I forgot to put a 'belated' in it. I'm going mad I swear... Jiayou too! Karene/Jiaying: I'm just going to ignore this... Ok, that's all. 8:41 PM
|