![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, July 28, 2006
To answer Jiaying's question: I went to see the Head of English Department, and she says that she'll try to do what she can for me. If I don't change classes by Monday the 8th of August, I shall sit in silent protest on the field, trying to levitate during my English lesson. And somehow, I think my current teacher caught wind of it, and is thus picking on me. She asked me about 7 questions in one lesson when there were about 25 other worthy candidates she could have picked. And she made all sorts of remarks like 'Oh, I'm sure ____ (name protected for safety of person) knows the answer to this'. Shut the f*ck up. On a brighter note, I'm going to see the opera Nabucco (by Giuseppi Verdi: Romantic period) on the 24th of August. My mum wasn't too keen on letting me go (it costs $30 after discounts and stuff), proclaiming that an idiot like me wouldn't appreciate it anyway (the Chinese As we'd been in quite a bad mood because of above said matter, I didn't dare ask her to sign my form, and was ready to say I didn't go when Ollie decided to go. So I came home and called the director of music (who incidentally is my MEP-equivalent teacher) and asked if he could get me a ticket, and that I'd bring my form on Monday. He said it's fine as he'd ordered a few extra tickets (YES! *punches fist into air*). So I'm officially going, even though my mum hasn't signed my form... *cough* As you can see, the first week of school's been pretty eventful... Oh, piano lesson was quite alright. I didn't get scolded for not practising:). But we have a chemistry test next Tuesday. Pray for my soul, won't you? By the way, did I say that someone's been stalking me? 4:18 PM
|