![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, May 26, 2006
Master class was pretty good, considering how unprepared I was:). By 'pretty good', it means that I didn't feel like crawling into the back of the grand piano and being hammered to death by the little things there. To be honest, I did feel like doing that when my teacher said that I was gonna perform. During the lesson before that, she had merely said that I may be performing if there was time. Obviously, I didn't think anyone would be that insane to chuck me in front of an internationally acclaimed pianist to perform, but I was wrong. I'm happy with how I performed though. I reckon I did better than some of the people there judging from the remarks I got. It's pretty amazing that the school's music director and my piano teacher (who's expectations wouldn't even be reached by a super space rocket) said I did well. So did that pianist. I guess I'm contented. Maybe it's because I got to miss the 2 lessons I detest most because of the same teacher: Biology and Psychology. I got to get off the last 10 mins of Biology as my teacher allowed me to take my lunch as she said I'd concentrate better if I'd eaten. Psychology? The master class thing dragged on for about half an hour and so...:) I'm still wondering why I was placed 2nd to go. Maybe it was the cosmic powers of the universe acting on my teacher, since she said that I'd go only if there was time and by that, I'd assumed I'd be last. Weird. I'm glad I got all the notes but one though. And that famous pianist (Gabriella Smart) said that I had good articulation and some bullshit. I'm a happy person today:). As such, I shall reply to tags: Yanne: Is it even blocked? I can see it... Yehui: Hey! How did you get to my blog (I'm afraid of teachers, you see)? And thanks for your compliments:). Sars: It's NOT ok, sarsie (this rhymes with barbie, incidentally). Gonna go now. I'm inspired to practise. 4:50 PM
|