![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, May 29, 2006
Feeling rather irritable right now, so bear with my following rants. Tomorrow's an early day, but I'm rather pissed off right now. Why? Because I have crappy subjects like psychology, maths and biology (doing PLANT reproduction: how old is this?) and music (which is probably the best lesson). And I've to go by myself tomorrow if I so wish to go to school. In the predicted thunderstorm and 15 degrees. Great. I bet my parents would be happier if I keeled over and died of pneumonia in the middle of the road. How romantic that is. Not like they give a damn about me anyway. Anyway, sorry to Janice (if you even read my blog) that I completely ignored you on msn. I was away, as you should have cleverly deduced after about an hour's silence on my part. Thanks for the photos you sent through the email too:). I don't care about tomorrow. I'm determined not to go. My parents won't even be home at all (going out at 7.30 in the morning and back at about 5pm), so what I do in school/home, they won't have a hoot about. And I doubt the school will willing throw one of its only top students out (people here are too stupid) because of one day's truant. If things are really that bad, I guess it'll get down to forgery. Like I care. 9:53 PM
|