The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
Next Tuesday, I wouldn't be sitting so comfortably here at such an ungodly hour, but would be sailing off in a boat to dreamland.
Nothing's been going on in the hols anyway... Every day, I wake up, transport all 50kg of myself to the computer, sit there till the comp gets hijacked by my brother/mother, watch tele, play the piano and that's about it. Sometimes, when I take a step back from reality, I realise how pointless my life is and wish that I had summoned up enough courage to carry out the plan I had in mind when I was back there.
(she waited for someone to find the piece of herself bottled up in a glass bottle, floating in the ocean)
As you can see, I will be chucking random stuff in here. Just ignore them.
Sadly, no one's online... Everyone's off to study for their biology and chinese test. For me? I've just gulped down an entire cup of coffee.
(sitting there, awaiting death to consume her)
Anyway, no one visits this anymore. Shall go start on cgers.
10:54 PM