![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
My brother's not home tonight! This means that no one can contest my rights to the computer, bathroom, couch or piano. *punches fist into air* Anyway, today's been quite a good day spare some events... *coughs* First period was a nightmare: Psychology. My ears felt truly sore after all the squealing from that shorty... Maths: We had a bloody evacuation drill. Everyone, including the teachers, started running onto the field like headless chickens as soon as the warning bell had sounded. My friends and I stayed put till the evacuation bell sounded though. My ears were once again submitted to a bout of torture from the bloody bell. So, we did nothing except sunbaked ourselves for a full 20 minutes. Maybe the teachers just wanted us to get sunstroke. Anyway, it just had to be 2nd period, not 1st or 3rd. 3rd was Biology, and once again, -surprise surprise-, I was picked on by shorty. Music was pretty good, since I'd topped the class! Although the first runner-up only got half a mark less than I did... I still topped it though! Economics was just boring. We did nothing except draw irritating graphs, but it gave me enough time to sleep. English: Anyone with a weak heart should serious stay away from my batty old teacher who is cyclically challenged: she pmses every day. Apparently 2 guys were whacking each other during lunch, and one got hit in -you know where- really hard, and was keeled over on the floor. BOW (batty old witch) walked over, and went 'hey. can you please pick that ice cream on the floor up please?' without even showing any concern for the poor kid. Wow. Anyway, mom and I went shopping after school, and we blew $25 on chocolate for Easter! I suppose we're rather bent on giving the retail shop owners a great Easter since Easter's the season of sharing and God-knows-what. Ollie gets a big egg for being a great friend! Thought of sending some back, but I doubt they'd make the trip... The postman will be cursing and swearing all the way to your letterbox, so well... I still wish to live if you guys haven't noticed it. That's all... Shall fully utilise my superior rights to the house (mom's asleep) before my brother returns (NOOOOO...). 11:14 PM
|