![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, April 09, 2006
For the whole day (which hasn't been long since I'd awoken at 2PM), I've been doing nothing much except lazing around, eating, showering, revising a little of Maths, watching television and going online (backing up blog posts too). I hope blogger never ever crashes because I'm having a hell of a time backing up all my posts. Anyway, I'm not going to bother revising for the Maths test tomorrow because a) It's too ungodly an hour to be studying b) Shampoo osmosised into my head in the shower just now c) Holy water and the shampoo in my head reacted chemically and damaged my brain through thermal decomposition. I know that doesn't make any sense. For the past hour, I've already tried to cram as many facts on the baroque period as possible into my puny brain, and I'm exhausted. What about Monteverdi (1567-1643) and his musica L'Orfeo (Oreos are more welcome to my brain and stomach at the moment) and Bach and his 48 preludes and fugues in his 2 books of the 'Well-tempered clavier'. As you can see, my brain space of 1KB has been taken up by shampoo, holy water (from church) and random facts on the baroque period, thus Maths can just go and get its kidneys lacerated by Ng, do the NZQ and die by being turned to stone by the Tieh, and I will watch all this without batting an eye. Really tired now, since it's already close to midnight and there's school tomorrow. 3 days of school left till the holidays! *beams* 11:38 PM
|