![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
For no apparent reason, I've developed an interest for Paganini's music... I think it's pretty interesting, after reading his biography. He had this 'disability' that made his bones really flexible or something, and that helped him with difficult violin technical stuff. Cool right? It was the last day of term 1 today! The 2 week hols start tomorrow... As we all know, the last day of school is often really boring. We had a bloody Easter Paraliturgy, of which everyone fell asleep in except the teachers, who were busy waking everyone and shutting them up. I personally didn't give a damn since it was my Science teacher who was 'in-charge' of our row, and she doesn't care:). Music was a downright waste of time. We were just slothing away, doing nothing at all in the whole lesson. Some people just brought a few cds to subject our eardrums to more torture. It's no wonder teenagers are getting deaf so quickly. English was quite interesting... Apparently my 'self-esteem' aka lack of enthusiasm to answer any questions in class is being seen as stupidity. I know the answers, but just can't be bothered to answer them since no one cares. Religious education: I must admit I got fairly put off by that bloody old foggie. Firstly, I'd missed all of the first half of the movie on Friday due to my music lesson. As such, I'd thought it to be a waste of time trying to watch a movie from the middle, where I'd be just as well off being a bird in a pig sty (warped analogy, I know). Result was that I whipped out the English holiday homework we had (reading and analysing of 3 short stories), and started reading the stories since I had no intention of irritating others who were watching the movie intently (my ass). To my horror, old foggie came up to me and went 'are you going to watch this or do that?' I then tried explaining that I wasn't in on Friday and thus didn't know what was going on, but he just cut me off and said he (I QUOTE) 'didn't give a damn'. Means that I still had to mindlessly watch it or get a detention. Wow. So in the future, if I get angry, I just have to say 'I don't give a damn' since that's what Jesus would have advocated through the great Religious Education teachers of CCC. Alleuia. I would finally not be condemned for swearing in God's name. (Right. I fear for my soul too much to swear in His name though) That rather spoiled my mood for the rest of the day. Anyway, my Mom and I got so bored that we started taking photos of the stuff we bought for Easter (meaning consuming/giving). Here're the pictures... (No point in my blogging about my day since I'll just be raging and raving) ![]() ![]() All that we bought/got this Easter so far... A tray of 20 small eggs (8 eaten, 12 to go), 4 large eggs (one for each person [Dad's in Singapore] in the family and Ollie), 6 bunnies (5 to be adopted, one adopted by me from Ollie), Tolberone bar (for the family). It all comes to a grand total of about $30-$40. Talk about giving to the retail shop owners indeed. ![]() Animated conversation between bunnies: Guy: Oh, how did you give birth to such hollow-headed FREAKS?! One's purple and the other's red and black! Did the latter get bruised in childbirth or something? And they've all got brands! (Cadbury) Girl: Nope. And don't complain too fast: There're still a few to come. ![]() Girl: See? I told you... ![]() This was mostly taken for the Tolberone bar, which probably explains the poor overall photography... ![]() Mom decided to shuffle them around after the initial photos showed that some of the eggs didn't turn up. ![]() These are mine out of the whole collection! (excludes Tolberone bar) ![]() Eggs. ![]() Bunnies of the same fate (to be eaten) coagulate together. ![]() Poor Tolberone bar's alone in the world... That's all. 10:00 PM
|