![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, March 16, 2006
To ollie: I'd love to, but I think you'd need a thousand more earplugs to survive. Jiaying: Nopes, we didn't. Means sissy still has to go back for NS, but it's just a matter of time. Stupid guy can't face up to reality. Claire: I suppose you'd love burnt food too. And is 'stupid baboon' supposed to be an irony? Speaking about cgers, I'm afraid this week's chapters may be late again *ignores ahsoh dagger looks when Channel 8 says their favourite soapie has been delayed* due to my busy schedule. Tomorrow: Music lesson (I'll probably be scolded again due to my lack of practice), music recital in school at an ungodly hour of 7PM, and dad's coming at an even 'ungodlier' hour of 1AM. Saturday: Maths academy at the university, then probably going out (either fishing/church). Ironically, I still would say I hate Maths... I've just finished my psychology homework, and Xinrong's complaining about having Chinese SIA while I'm complaining about the ant-like amount of homework I've to do. Not true actually... We've been stuffed up with compositions to churn out for music. Apparently the teacher heard my rather *cough* audible complaints after rejoicing that I'd finished the work and turning it over to see a completely BLANK page for me to joyfully use more pencil lead on. Oops... What a long day tomorrow and the weekend will be. First lesson: Religious education. My teacher (who's about 70 years of age and should stay at home and vegetate instead) only talks about his dead friends. For example, 'my friend in high school -ah, those were the days... 60 odd years ago... ____ (inserts something about them jumping around in their undies or something) With just a wink of an eye, he's dead...' And now, we're doing Rosa Parks: Another dead person. Amazingly, I was the only person who's read TKAM in the whole entire class. The Rosa Parks 'movie' was quite cool though... Anyway, I'm going off to bed to store enough energy for tomorrow and Saturday. 10:54 PM
|