![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, March 20, 2006
Poor Amandas. Just read from Jiamin's blog that Amandas got some anonymous threatening message from a pervert. If I were her, I'll break into the Tieh's office and steal her wand. *winks* Anyway, jokes aside, I wonder if it's just a prank. It doesn't seem to be that way though... Saw the other tag this guy posted, and it really looks like the guy needs a mental hospital. But if I were Amandas once more, I'll still be really careful. Since we are on the dear subject of chronic gers, just a reminder that Chapter 11 is up. The author dutifully stayed up till 12.12AM on a Saturday night to finish it all up. Be grateful, you lucky minions. My posts have been increasingly incoherent, and so are the tags. Maybe this all reflects my state of mind? On a random note, James Blunt has a weird voice, for a lack of better vocabulary. It sounds rather bird-like in a way, yet sounds as though he has been gagged. His songs are rather sad though. About breakup and what nots... NO, I have not broken up with anyone. It's just that I've had to do some research on video clips for an in-class presentation. As usual, the syllabus is tailored to the people here. We don't do any literature. Only singing and dancing (literally). I've been feeling sick again. The crimson curse of women has struck again, but fortunately, I'm luckier than those who were cursed enough to have it during OBS. I feel really sick during this time of the month though... As you all already know because of Ng's proud discovery, I have low blood sugar and what bullsh*t. So, this afternoon during lunch, I was really sick and just sat in the library sleeping/slipping in and out of conciousness. My friend thought I was ignoring her though. Oops... Really tired. Probably explains this highly incoherent post. 9:59 PM
|