![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Only 3 hours and 5 minutes left, and the 203 day of 2006 would be over. I vividly remember Xinrong mentioning this exactly a year ago to me, and with fascination, I commended her 'genius'. Then, we headed off to write it on the board, but everyone merely took a glance at it and went 'oh yeah. It's 203 day, and shrugged it off like it's any other day. That being said, it WAS any other day since no one appreciated the class that much. Ah well. This year, I'm gone, and so is Laykuan, Sheena, Ferly and Ng. Life changes so fast, in a year, we can't even get to see some people we always took for granted. I remember that 203 day last year was also a Wednesday (see my blog archive), and that we were all in the buzz of getting ready for LSC, and of course, OM nominations. I remember that Xinrong and I were so fussed up about getting our structure perfect 90 degrees, I took off my shoes and lay on the table on my stomach during recess to try to make it perfect. I also remember sniggering away with Xinrong during assembly (on the LSC: With Mrs Chek) and passing snide remarks to and fro. Ng was right infront of us, and kept turning around to glare at us... *sniggers* And at one point, I kind of floated away and stared into thin air (when Chek gave us a minute's free time to cluck), and Ng turned around and stared right into my face. That was really really scary... I miss the past, but what's gone is gone, and will never come back. Maybe the afterlife is what our lives would be, but in reverse order? It'll be rather fun... And anyway, did anyone see my nametag in the pile of stuff in the time capsule? I hope it survived the journey via Irene/Claire/someone (thanks to the person who helped me too!) to Peirong. I really hope the metal bit won't rust off... That's all. Got a damned in-class English essay on 'Romeo and Juliet' tomorrow, and I've been getting increasingly moody and exhausted these few days. Maybe I'm just cyclically challenged... 8:55 PM
|