![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
I've realised that I've been blogging even lesser as the days pass. In sec one/two, I used to blog daily. Now, it's once in 3 days, and it'll be rather fortunate. Maybe it's just the lack of motivation that I have in my life nowadays. Or maybe it's just that the days have only been something that I wish to pass faster so that I can put another 'x' on my 'far side away' wall calendar. Maybe I just want my life to end right here and right now. School's been, as usual... *drum roll* Horrible. Same ar*eholes who don't respect your needs for space, take your stuff, selfish bas*ards etc. What's new? Anyway, chapter 10's up. I'm sure no further explanation is needed. I don't know why, but I feel as if I'm slipping off the same cliff I nearly slipped off last year. Maybe it's just the build-up of all the events in these tumultuous times that's pushing me off. It doesn't help that school is pouring grease on the edge of the cliff. Perhaps something noteworthy would be I was accepted for that University thing (second round of the application). So, the first session of it's on this Saturday at 9.30AM. Upside: Maybe I can derive some challenge from it which would possibly take my mind off the cr*p here. Downside: I'll probably shatter my limits (hints hints) with the least amount of sleep in a week. Fortunately this isn't every Saturday or China would be trading me off to Taiwan next. Anyway, from what I've seen on your respective blogs, you guys have had a great 'thumb' at OBS. I wish I could have gone. School here's probably worse than OBS... I suppose music, maths (the teacher looks like santa claus and is as nice as santa -> Ms Koh?) and english (batty old witch gets quite entertaining actually) aren't that bad... That means that I can survive it without intense desires to stand up and slap the teacher. What a disjointed blog post. And thanks to those who tried to console me, but as you all would 'fullheartedly' agree with, I'm 'unsalvageable'. 10:14 PM
|