The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
It's the end of yet another week... And the start of your hols. This is so unfair...
Anyway, went shopping with mom and ollie's family at the Sunday market. I bought some stuff including a rubber ducky (yes, yes, snigger all you want), and a fly splatter.
Also, opening up my folder, I realised to my horror that I haven't started on Chapter 10! Damn... I clean forgot about it due to my mood swings.
Hope you guys came back alive from OBS... (Have I already said this in earlier blog posts?) I'll go off to attempt finishing chapter 10 in about half an hour since I'm going for the 6PM mass :(.
5:07 PM