![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
I hate CCC. Why? Let me first explain... First, it's so inflexible. Let me cite 2 worthy examples. 1: If you don't get your homework done, the teacher makes you get your mom/dad to write a note to them, explaining why you didn't get your homework done. Yeah, my mom used it to wrap the fish and chips, and dad used it to wipe his ass, and got an ass abrasion. Perhaps you bloody teachers who eat all day long have tons of time to waste, but really, my parents actually have stuff to do. 2: To go to a washroom, you need a teacher to SIGN YOU OUT. Yeah, so the teacher has to decide if I can go pee-pee like a wee little primary school kid. I feel so degraded. Maybe it's just like those whites treating blacks (calling them boy). What more, I didn't even have to sign anything to go to the washroom in primary school. Not even kindergarten, if my memory doesn't fail me. Another reason would be that the teachers aren't there to challenge you: They're there to teach what the syllabus asks of them, and race with the students to get to the carpark after school. As we'd already done algebra in NY, I carried on with the stuff, and since I've been out of touch since June 2005, I did a question and went to ask my Math teacher if it was right. Lo and behold: 'Just wait till I get to that...' Wow. What's the bloody point of paying a hefty sum of $4000 to just sleep in class? There isn't even air-conditioning in every classroom... Something noteworthy would be that I got a letter from the UWA (uni of western aus) that I've been invited to some Maths academy because of my fantastic results in their competition. Oh joy. I'm quite fine with going (at least I get to go out of the house) since it may give me some challenge, but MATHS?! *groans* And what more, early on a glorious Saturday morning when dreamland would be the best place to be in. Urrgh. Anyway, 4 people went for this competition. So I happily rang another person up, thinking she had gotten it to, but to my amazement (and amusement), she didn't. That's weird, for everyone knows my Maths/IQ isn't that good (it's mostly IQ-like questions). I feel so drained emotionally and physically. It was 37degrees (I think) today, and guess what? At 2.20 in the afternoon, we had to go down to the CONCRETE tennis courts and play in the hot sun. I wish I'd gotten a heat stroke though, since it would get me off a few days of school. I think I'll run off to bed before I crush my keyboard with my cranium. 9:52 PM
|