Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

To summarize today in a word: Sh*t.

Ok, that wasn't a word, but 3 alphabets and a symbol, but you get what I mean.

First thing I realised in the morning was -oh, joy- I'd forgotten to do my music homework! I'd happily left my delightful manuscript book to snooze off in my locker, and when Ollie's mom dropped us off this morning, our eardrums were tortured by the bloody flute orchestra, and that reminded me of the homework.

So I had to run up, hurry through my work, and still -gasp, gasp!- not finish it by the time school started. That being said, when did I actually finish my work before school started?

We're having this psychology presentation, and while the people who were presenting were setting up the computer, I took out my manuscript book, elated that I had a chance to do my work. My hopes were dashed as fast as the neurons of my teacher's brain picks up the motion of a fly and swats it (too bad, she's too vertically challenged to even get close to it) and she made me keep it even when the thing was LOADING.

Maths was alright, except I was intensely bored, and did rather badly on my test. Everyone was rejoicing that they'd beaten me.

Rushed through the music homework during recess. At this rate, I'm going to be anorexic.

Science, ironically, was rather interesting. We're doing the digestive system AGAIN, and thus, me being the known self-entertainer, drew a pile of dung with 2 cute little flies surrounding it below the anus and labelled it 'O'carroll', which is -surprise, surprise-, that vertically challenged Science teacher's name (I have her for psychology and Science, unfortunately. PITY ME.) My friend next to me said that I drew the pile too large: She's definitely much smaller. Anyway, that teacher was picking on me again. She probably recognizes me as 'the-girl-who-does-her-homework-when-the-ppt-is-loading'.

As we have a lousy lab for the practical lesson and the excellent one for the theory one, we decided to *reason* it out with this teacher. Unfortunately, her brain is as underdeveloped as her stature is, and she shouted at us 'I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE A GROUP OF YEAR 10 STUDENTS TELLING ME HOW TO RUN MY LESSON'. Oh... What's new? We're too unimportant to be in your sight. So we said 'hey, we're not trying to tell you what to do... We're LOGICALLY REASONING it out', but she merely ended the perfectly delightful *discussion* by bellowing 'THAT'S THE END OF IT'. But, knowing her size, she was probably too intimidated by our prescence to even think rationally.

Amazingly, she's married. The world must be coming to an end... To add to this, she's got a doctorate too. Wonder how she gave lectures to her lecturers when she can't even get her head above the table...

Music: The teacher praised me for my work. *snickers*

So I decided to vent my frustrations out on the piano (after all, it's not my piano) during lunch, and result was that yes, I got rid of all the extra energy bottled up. Sadly, my friend and I ended up late for the next lesson and got scolded.

English was thoroughly boring. Obviously, our teacher thinks watching 2 Romeo and Juliet plays by different directors is very entertaining.

Just now during dinner, for some reason, the small toenail of my right foot CAME OFF. Amazingly, it didn't hurt, but I'm blaming this on my mom. She's making us wear slippers in the house (those rubbery stuff so your feet don't get dirty) to spare the mite castles present in the carpet with the grooves of our slippers.

Also, the teachers have decided to squash all homework from the past few weeks into these 3 days. I've just completed my homework (this is a record), and it's already nearly 11PM. Ah well. I'm so exhausted, I slept during Economics today. Shall hop off to bed now.

Decided to reply to tags first.

Zeena: As in, it's dangerous to tag about that series *coughcough* here, for some teacher may be egoistic enough to search her own name... And it's sweltering hot here. I'm sure a temperature of 37 degrees is absolutely *divine*...
Jm: Haha... Go to http://cgers.blogspot.com for more info! Sadly, there's only chapter 1 up there at the moment...
Sars: I've already set it up. Go see it! When's OBS btw?
Sars/Yanne: How do you password protect stuff besides javascript (easily hacked into)?
Pam: Thanks! :)

Okok, I don't remember who I replied to last, but I think it was around there. Shall go off before my head flops like a dead turtle (warped analogy, but who cares? My brain's long gone to dreamland) on the keyboard.

10:39 PM