![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, February 12, 2006
I just realised how bad for one's heart it is to watch Law and Order (be it SVU or Criminal Intent or God-knows-what) alone at home. Merely an ordinary bang of a car door will make you jump and hit your head on the roof. As much as I love Law and Order, it's really bad for my heart on these occassions. My parents are out socializing AGAIN. We just had lunch at some friend's place today, and they're out socializing at night. My brother's stuck in the bathroom ventilator or something (I personally don't give a damn. I'm sure you don't too, but it'll be funny to see his head stuck up the ventilator) and so here I am, watching the TV at the same time and blogging. I really like the SVU episode though. Really touching... It's about paedophiles (winks at Eunice)... Yeah yeah, I shall be stuck with a bunch of paedophiles (synonym of teachers) in school tomorrow. Actually, maybe not paedophiles, since they're smart enough to get behind the law and do stuff for a long time before they're caught. You don't get paedophiles who do it for one day and get caught most of the time, do you? Hmm... Maybe that's an example of those in my school. I rather like my music teacher though he's rather weird (the Einstein weird). He recognizes me... Says hi to me every time. Don't think dirty: He's already an old man: about 50 years old. I don't go for guys older than me (at least not that old) for Heaven's sake. And speaking about husbands, my piano teacher's somewhat like Ng, though maybe she's the Russian version. She was talking about comparing stuff (apparently she knows about how unhappy I am here: Probably from her own experience) and said something about her being depressed if she were to compare herself with a model (perfectly true... She'd have been pretty 20 years ago, but now...) and that why should she bother since she only wants her husband to think she's beautiful? Freaky... Ng told me that before too. Shitty. Music performance tomorrow... We've to do solos (informal performance) and it was on Thursday, but dragged on to tomorrow. When I got back to school (4 days late. YES!), they'd already had about 4 days to think about it. So I just picked one of my old exam pieces and repractised it. No time to get another piece, which is sad. And today's the 15th day of the Lunar New Year, but what did we just have for dinner? KFC, and some fish we caught from yesterday. I suppose it's better than what happened on Wednesday (or was it Tuesday?) when we had the leftover meat which was really inedible (too cold) and had to wait till about 10 for dinner. Parents went for some seminar. Went fishing yesterday, and I caught the most fish, amazingly. Me, who rather hates fishing (too boring), caught the biggest and the most! Brother got a few pufferfish. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was mean. It's 10.05PM, and there's school tomorrow. Shall stay on for a little while longer, then shower and go to bed. 9:51 PM
|