The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm the 2046th visitor to my blog. How very uncanny.
Tsktsk... People've been coming to my blog (from the US) for 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' homework help. I could give the help, but I don't wish to. Too bad, you should enjoy the book yourself. And now I'm tempted to put the 'anti-search engine' code on my blog to bar myself from these *flicks hand* unimportant people. Kidding!
And I've changed my tagboard to a cbox due to the increasing complaints on my part and many other individuals' parts that my tagboard has been down almost all the time. Although this cbox looks a little... Aesthetically unpleasing, I merely wanted a contrast (sure is big) between the colours to remind people to tag. You all would probably go off with huge migraines and tag for your medical bills though. Humph.