![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Xinrong and I were discussing about having a 'class outing' for Memoirs of a Geisha, but look: There's nothing I can do if I suggest going on this day, and a thousand hands shoot up in the air on how they have tuition, have to clean their dog's shit etc, suggest going on that day, and the same thing happens. So unless someone's gonna organize it, I'm not gonna go with the class, but just with selected people from the class etc. So there. There's bloody hell nothing I can do if you all insist on brandishing your colourful timetables (eg: red for LA, blue for Math, green for scrubbing bird shit off windows etc) in my bloody face and saying 'no, I can't make it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Shitday, but I still wanna go, so please help me prebook my tickets.' I've had enough trauma from the fear of meeting pickpockets in crowded areas AKA Orchard, and losing my precious $160 which could easily buy me a coffin. And for heaven's sakes, if you all wish to say you can only make it on one day at the ungodly hour of 12 midnight, you can jolly well go yourself. I'm not gonna bother sending out tons of smses on what time, where, the duration of the movie, how to scrape rabbit dung off your textbooks to all of you, because really, there's no way everyone or even half the class can go together. Look: People are only free on ONE day (on AVERAGE) a week besides all those God-forsaken SIAs and language classes and CCAs. And sadly, the teachers all don't stay back on one day and clog up all the classrooms with CCA meetings. Right. Say I'm pissed, but you get rather worked up when you ask people 'what days are you free?' and they return some inane rubbish like 'monkeybone is so hilarious' (not pointing at anyone). I've had a bloody bad day attempting to track down the person who called me at about 4PM, and I'm seriously not in a good mood now. If you're gonna monkey with me, I'll go out, grab a constipated monkey, give it laxatives and make it FERTILIZE your wrinkled skin with its fragrant dung. And at the same time, the person who called me today could conveniently 'own up' if possible. I was just about to pick up the damned phone when the person cut off. Just my day. 9:27 PM
|