The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
Will the person who called me four times at approximately 2.45PM today please own up? I apologize, but I'm currently devoid of caller ID for my phone, and believe it or not, it's proving to be really difficult for me... Thanks.
Ollie, station wagons rock! Gives my mom's nagging more time to echo around the car before getting to me. *snorts* To Jiamin, I'm glad you think it amusing too.
I'm still puzzled as to who on earth would call me at this ungodly hour, when everyone's rushing to the MOELC. Thought it may be Xinrong, but was horribly wrong, since she repeatedly said that it wasn't her. She suggested that it may be *someone* though... Damn, but I think her suspicion may hold a little truth in it.
Ah well. No point freaking myself out for nothing, unless I were to send smses out to everyone on my list, but it'll be a total waste of my free smses since only one person called. Shall have to impatiently-patiently wait for the person to call again...
3:08 PM