![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Just had my bath after dinner, since I had a haircut... My mom dragged me to Toapayoh on such a glorious public holiday, where tons of other people would be there to trample mercilessly on our toes. And why? Because *puts on an extra screechy voice* there's free parking at the carpark! Probably to compensate our broken toes, and yes, the way my left big toe's bone already juts out sure doesn't help. My mom ought to be glad that she didn't do a pedicure yesterday, or she would be screaming the house down now. I was tempted to hop onto the train and go down to United Square for the arcade, but I'd unfortunately forgotten to take my wallet out (was rather fearful for pickpockets). And my toes were already screaming bloody murder in my sandals (I was stupid enough to wear these. Another sign of mental instability). Watched this movie 'Air Bud Strikes Back' on Channel 5 at around 3PM out of sheer boredom, while my mom snored away on the couch. Movies on dogs saving days are really getting too common... Why don't they get turtles or something? At least they don't poke their bloody noses in other people's businesses (pun intended). When I finally got on the computer (Dad was on before me), mom had to go 'oh, I'll take you for your haircut now since we have nothing better to do'. Good Lord... What a way to stop your daughter from wasting further electricity. So I was sitting on that black leather chair, reading old 'Old Master Q' comics (no typo), while the hairdresser snipped happily away, proclaiming that I had really thick hair every few seconds. I pretended that I didn't understand Mandarin, so my mom was my spokeswoman. *sniggers* When my hair covered one of my eyes, I could do nothing but helplessly study the laws of symmetry on my face. Right... I hate mosquitoes! There are tons breeding (probably because of the big pools of my mom's saliva all around the house), and I'm rather allergic to mosquito bites! Damn it... Not to mention my foldable umbrella partially broken... (To xinrong: Uhoh... I hope I get a new one by Friday...) And it's been raining and raining. I'm gonna die of pneumonia without my umbrella. What a great day it's been. Not to mention Zeena Tan ignoring my smses, unless she'd changed/lost her handphone in the past few days. Great. 7:41 PM
|