![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, January 09, 2006
I'm currently reading the book, 'God's Debris' by Scott Adams. Yes, the author of the Dilbert comics etc. If you wish to get a free e-book copy of it, click the following link. Click me! Anyway, this book's on philosophy, and the viewpoints are rather interesting and different... Go have a look. It's in PDF format, and is 131 pages (excluding furthur links etc). Scott Adams kind of said it was PG 13 due to the thoughts that may drive some people suicidal (probably), but well... I hope your mental ages are above 14 too. It's a new week, and even though Pam has consistantly pestered me to post the much anticipated chapter 3 of 'The Chronic Girls of Nanyang', I'm not that keen on posting it yet... And well, to be honest, I ain't that keen on continuing beyond Chapter 3 too. Firstly, it'll be rather inconvenient for me to keep going online and using MSN to write a book with Marissa. Secondly, it's been rather stagnant for quite some time, and I can feel much of the initial enthusiasm ebbing out of me. Lastly, people in the school are much too busy for anything besides their beloved SIAs and worksheet -insert inane number- to bother about anything else. Say I'm inconsiderate/insensitive to your humungous workload, but believe it or not, my patience runs out fairly quickly. If Marissa would like to have the 'copyrights', I wouldn't mind passing it to her, and anyone else who would like to help with it (I suppose, if Marissa doesn't mind). Unless you people would rather I continue it as a one-man job, I too wouldn't exactly mind that, but most of it would probably turn out to be a sarcastic nightmare rather than a "children's" fantasy book. But really, no one really reads what I post. Maybe you people do read it, but wouldn't even take into mind what a mentally unstable person like me has to say, and would just take it like a fly buzzing around your ears: Irritating and unintelligible. I'm rather sick and tired of all the talk about 'oh, I'm too busy today...' or 'I have to do my -insert subject- today, -insert another subject- homework tomorrow, throw my dog out of the house the day after...' My patience is seriously running out, and I wouldn't give a damn even if you were to say that I'm just another one of those f*cked-up, unsympathetic, self-victimising assholes who cannot understand that the rest of the world's working their asses off when I am not. I suppose some of you are indignantly clucking in front of your computers that I should just go and throw myself off a building for being such an insensitive fre*k, but really, I don't give a damn. I was already very irritated last year during the SYF period due to the people who were self-victimising themselves by saying that they had their practices (c'mon, I had my first debates competition at that same time too. Who're you trying to kid?) every day and every minute of their lifeless lives, so what makes you think that I wouldn't be irritated this time? 3:47 PM
|